Hi Everyone,

It’s a really tough decision to make but I’ve decided to close the studio Friday March 13 until further notice. I will re-evaluate each week since changes occur rapidly.  Hopefully things will start calming down and we can resume our normal lives soon. . Make sure the kids go over their recital dances so they don’t forget them!! 

I will have to re-adjust your session 3 tuition payment that is due March 19. If you haven’t paid you can wait until further notice. For those of you that have paid for session 3, i will re-adjust the tuition amount depending how long we are closed. 

Let’s just pray this ends soon!!!! 

We will miss the kids and look forward to seeing all of you soon.

Thank you and stay healthy!!!
Gail