Please follow these guidelines to make sure we all stay safe!
1. Our waiting room will have limited seating. Please insure your child arrives on time for class.
2. There may be a waiting line to enter the studio. Please stay 6 feet apart…be safe and patient.
3. Our staff will be wearing mask to receive your child. We ask that students to wear a mask when entering and exiting the building. Mask are not mandatory in the classroom since it could be a potential health hazard. But we will leave this up to the individual student.
4. There will be Hand Sanitizer at each entrance and exit and they must be used upon entering and exiting each classroom.
5. Our instructors will make sure each child sanitizes before entering the classroom.
6. The ballet barres will be wiped down after each ballet class.
7. The studio and bathrooms will be disinfected in between classes.
8. We encourage Happy Birthday hand washing. Sing the song 2X and as LOUD as you like!!!
9. Contempra Staff will take each students temperature before entering classroom. If over 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit, the student will not be allowed in.
10. Dancers will go to their assigned “Dancing Spot” They will bring their change of shoes in with them
11. After class, dancers will line up at the door 6 feet apart to exit.
12. We encourage students not to bring a large dance bag. You can pack a water bottle and just the shoes you need for class in a small bag. You will bring the bag in the classroom to an assigned spot.
13. Please bring your own water. We will not be selling water at this time.
14. We suggest you bring a yoga mat or a towel for classes for floor work.
WHO SHOULD STAY AT HOME:
Any dancer who is ill. (Fever, coughing, sneezing, runny nose, etc.)
Any dancer that is living with somebody who is ill.
Any dancer living with someone who has cared for COVID patients within the last two weeks.
IF YOU CANNOT COMPLY WITH ALL OF THESE PROCEDURES, WE ASK YOU ALSO TO STAY HOME.
ContempraDance staff will do everything possible to make this transition as safe and easy as possible.
Thank you for your understanding!
Gail Vartanian, Director